Start-up companies trying to introduce new products in the market face the problem to evaluate and estimate the potential of 25 different national markets
- How does a product have to be registered and how does it gain market approval in Europe?
- How long does it take?
- When can the actual sale of products start?
- Which clinical studies have to be conducted in order to gain approval?
- Who conducts these studies?
- Where will the study be conducted?
- Who will do the monitoring?
- Is the foundation of a European branch office required?
- What are the risks?
- What is the appropriate marketing strategy?
- What are the cost?
. . .